Store Location Update
Please note that although the majority of our stores remain open, location hours may differ during this time. Please contact your local store prior to your visit for the most current store hours.
Keeping you safe
The safety of our customers and staff members remains our number one priority. Our stores are implementing additional safety precautions and are continuing to practice physical distancing guidelines, using technology to move communication online, embracing contactless drop off and pick up, when possible, and enhanced vehicle sanitizing. We are here for our customers and have financing options available to help during these trying times. The quality of our service and expertise will always remain the same as we proudly continue to serve you in our communities.
IT’S GOING TO BE OK.
Our number one priority is providing an environment that is safe for our customers, employees and community while still offering the quality of service we are known for.
- At their arrival, all customers are invited to go to the cleaning station and disinfect their hands. We have increased cleaning of high-contact public areas such as the front counter and waiting areas.
- We’ve created additional waiting areas to allow physical distancing. In several OK Tire locations an outdoor waiting area has also been arranged.
- Signage reminding customers and staff of best practices to adopt to limit COVID spread.
- Practicing physical distancing, using Personal Protective Equipment and frequent hand washing and sanitization.
- Using digital inspection tools to safely assess vehicles and communicate with customers about recommended services through pictures and videos over the phone rather than in person.
- Several OK Tire locations are using Kimoby pay, to prioritize touchless payment methods.
- Upon entering and exiting vehicles technicians wipe main areas of contact including the steering wheel, shift lever, door/window controls and door handles with a disinfectant product.
- All staff have been instructed to stay home when sick and maintain proper hygiene as outlined by health authorities
We are closely monitoring the course of action recommended by the health authorities across the country, to ensure we’re taking all necessary preventative measures.